Clicker Crazy Dogs Class is the first class for all dogs with no formal Agility training.
Registration Policies for New Students:
- Clicker Crazy Dogs classes - This class is the pre-requisite for all Foundation Agility classes. A $50 refundable deposit is required to be placed on the list for the next available class. Please fill out the Clicker Class Wait List form by clicking the button to the right and mail a check for the deposit. CC Cards not accepted.
- Enrollment in ALL Agility classes above Clicker Crazy Dogs - require TNC approval. If we are not familiar with you and your dog we will require an evaluation private before enrolling you in a class above Clicker Crazy Dogs. There is a fee for evaluation privates. If you are interested in a class above Clicker Crazy Dogs please fill our the Request for Evaluation form by clicking the button to the right , indicating what level class you are interested in. To hold a spot in class please send a $50 refundable deposit check. The fee is credited toward your first class. CC Cards not accepted.
- If Debbie has waived the need for an Evaluation - then click on the Approved for Enrollment button to the right.
- If a class is full - a $50 refundable deposit fee is required to be added to the waitlist for a class.
- A waiver must be signed before starting any Agility class or private lesson. Click the Waiver button to the right.
Deposit Fees are refunded if we cannot find a spot in class that fits your schedules and needs. Once you have committed to a class the fee is no longer refundable but is credited toward your first class.
Scroll down for more information regarding where to mail deposit checks.
Registration Policies for Current Students:
- Payment in Full is required to add/change a class in your schedule.
- Week 6 of any session is Early Bird week for current students. Any classes registered AND PAYED for during week 6 are discounted $5. Thank you for your support and prompt payment.
- Any class spots not paid for during Early Bird week are made available to students on the waitlist. Openings are filled on a first come first serve basis. Delayed payment may result in losing your spot in class.
- Week 8 is final registration. If you have not paid for your class by the end of your class in week 8 you will owe a $15 late penalty. Please don't make us enforce this rule. Your continued support is important to us, however paying the rent is difficult when class fees are late. If you are having financial difficulty please come see us.
Check the TNC calendar on the Menu bar to track what week number we are in.
Payment by check may be made on site or thru the US Mail. All Deposit fees must be in the form of a check to Top Notch Canines and mailed to:
Top Notch Canines
5201 W. Park View Lane
Glendale AZ 85310
Please note this is a MAILING address only. No classes take place at this address. Please click on the link to the right for directions to the facility.