The May TNC Group Dog Food Order will be the last one. The price list includes the items that formerly were "store only" so be sure to order plenty of your dog's favorite treats!
Please consider contacting Dan Brackney, another fellow agility competitor for Dog Food.
- Dan uses Sunburst Pet Supplies as his supplier and can get the same products TNC ordered. Let him know you have been a TNC dog food customer.
- Dan has informed me that he does have ways of getting orders to the west side of town!
- Dan can be reached via https://www.facebook.com/dan.brackney.7 or https://www.facebook.com/pg/desertpawsagility/services/
- If you don't do facebook you may contact me for Dan's phone number but please try facebook first - I am a bit on overload at the moment :O)
The May TNC Monthly Pet Food price list and order form are available via the links below. Please fill out either the E-Order Form (preferred) or the Printable Order Form and follow the directions at the bottom of this page for submitting your order.
Dog Food News:
- COVID-19 has forced TNC out of business. Our modified lease ends on the last day of May. All orders must be picked up by then unless other arrangements have been made.
- If you are emailing your order, PLEASE send it as an Excel file. (Google sheets is a workable substitute.) Our ordering software reads the Excel files and if I receive a PDF or something else that isn't an Excel file, I need to copy it (a chance for manual error) into an Excel file.
- For downloading the E-Order Form, be sure to click the "Download Instructions" button above for guidance, as the procedure is a little unusual.
- The e-order form has pull-down filters in each column. For example, if you want to see only Grandma Lucy’s products, click the arrow in the “Brand” heading, uncheck “(Select All)” and then check Grandma Lucy’s. To see everything again, click the arrow and either check “(Select All)” or select “Clear Filter…” Use this method to hide items you’re not ordering, by unchecking “Blanks” in the filter on either of the right two columns.
- ALL canned items must be purchased by the case. Strangely they list the per can price. So… when ordering any canned items please specify the quantity as 12. Everything we have on our list is sold in cases of 12.
Multiple ways to submit your dog food order:
Email method: send us your dog food order via the attached spreadsheet by emailing it to the store @ topnotchcanines.com
At TNC method: not a fan of email? That’s OK, print a copy of the Printable Order From and fill it out. Simply review the price list and copy over all the details of to the matching columns on the order form. Place your dog food order form and your check into an envelope marked with your name and “Store” and drop it in the box.
In your email, please let us know whether you are mailing your check or will place it in the TNC payment box using an envelope marked with your name and “Store” during your next class session. If you wish to mail in your payment, send it to: Debbie Strieter, 5201 W. Park View Lane, Glendale, AZ 85310.