The Late-March TNC Monthly Pet Food price list and order form are available via the links below. Please fill out either the E-Order Form (preferred) or the Printable Order Form and follow the directions at the bottom of this page for submitting your order.
Thursday, March 26th — All dog food orders are due to TNC. (Deadline passed)
Tuesday, March 31st (evening) — Orders are ready to be picked up.
NOTICE!! As explained in detail on the TNC Yahoo group, the colored rows will only be orderable every 8 weeks. So, if you are ordering something on a colored row, buy enough to last for 8 weeks. If you don't have room at home for the extra product, you can store it at TNC. The white rows will continue to be orderable every 4 weeks.
Dog Food News:
- NOTICE!! As explained in detail in the March 16 post on the TNC Yahoo group, the colored rows will only be orderable every 8 weeks. So, if you are ordering something on a colored row, buy enough to last for 8 weeks. If you don't have room at home for the extra product, you can store it at TNC. The white rows will continue to be orderable every 4 weeks.
- The Natural Planet line has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
- Our distributors no longer carry Ziwi Peak or Nature's Logic. We have been unable to find a new distributor that we can switch to, due to large minimum-order requirements.
- Feel free to ask for other brands or foods that are not listed on the price sheet. If you don't see what you want, send Dave an email. We may be able to provide it to you.
- If you are emailing your order, PLEASE send it as an Excel file. (Google sheets is a workable substitute.) Our ordering software reads the Excel files and if I receive a PDF or something else that isn't an Excel file, I need to copy it (a chance for manual error) into an Excel file.
- For downloading the E-Order Form, be sure to click the "Download Instructions" button above for guidance, as the procedure is a little unusual.
- The e-order form has pull-down filters in each column. For example, if you want to see only Grandma Lucy’s products, click the arrow in the “Brand” heading, uncheck “(Select All)” and then check Grandma Lucy’s. To see everything again, click the arrow and either check “(Select All)” or select “Clear Filter…” Use this method to hide items you’re not ordering, by unchecking “Blanks” in the filter on either of the right two columns.
- ALL canned items must be purchased by the case. Strangely they list the per can price. So… when ordering any canned items please specify the quantity as 12. Everything we have on our list is sold in cases of 12.
We welcome your comments on what we carry and our pricing!
- Want something we don’t yet list? Let us know the item details including size you prefer and will locate a supplier.
- If you find a retailer offering you better pricing just tell us and provide details of the store location and item description, size and pricing. We will work to verify that the pricing still exists and we will 1) match it for you and other customers and 2) we will give you, the finder, a 5% discount off the price of that item the next time you buy it.
- Want raw foods at monthly pricing but can’t store it all? No problem, buy the monthly amount and Top Notch Canines will store it for you in our freezers so you can take home a one or two week supply at a time. Your order will be marked with your name in our freezers.
Multiple ways to submit your dog food order:
Email method: send us your dog food order via the attached spreadsheet by emailing it to the store @ topnotchcanines.com
At TNC method: not a fan of email? That’s OK, print a copy of the Printable Order From and fill it out. Simply review the price list and copy over all the details of to the matching columns on the order form. Place your dog food order form and your check into an envelope marked with your name and “Store” and drop it in the box.
In your email, please let us know whether you are mailing your check or will place it in the TNC payment box using an envelope marked with your name and “Store” during your next class session. If you wish to mail in your payment, send it to: Debbie Strieter, 5201 W. Park View Lane, Glendale, AZ 85310.