Come join us for Wed Night Open Practice - 6:40 PM Thru the end of May
What will be available?
- The field layout will be set in its specified configuration for the week. If you move something please put it back.
- Hard copy of the Novice and Competition course will be available on the center table.
- The Dates of Open Practice and the type of course (Standard / Jumpers) are listed in the "Dates of Open Practice" field in the enrollment form at the bottom of this page.
- It is " OK " with us if you prefer to "do your own thing". But as always be fair to your fellow "open practice mates" when sharing time.
Rules for signing up
- There will be a max of 3 dogs accepted in each time slot and you are expected to share the hour equally :O)
- Cost is $15 per dog per night. Pay when you get here. Cash or Check only
- Be sure to fill out the form below the sign up list to reserve your place.
How do I know how many dogs are enrolled??
- Below you will see a table of those who have signed up for the Open Practice. To Search for a list of those signed up on a specific date...
- Please type the date in quotes in the "Search" field exactly as it looks in the table/enrollment form. ie ("Oct 30"). Don't forget the quotes!!!!
- Then sort by clicking on the "Time of OP" column.
- You will then see a list of how many dogs have entered for that date and sorted by time slot. 3 is the max.
- Withdrawals after 4:00pm will still owe the fee for the evening since you may have kept the spot from another student.